British Airways has announced the next two destinations for its new Airbus A350 aircraft, featuring its highly anticipated new Club Suite business class product. The aircraft will soon fly between London and Tel Aviv, Israel (TLV) and Bangalore, India (BLR).
The airline will begin taking delivery of the 18 A350 aircraft it has on order later in 2019. In addition to the previously announced launch destinations of Toronto (YYZ) and Dubai (DXB), as well as crew familiarization flights between London Heathrow (LHR) and Madrid (MAD), it’ll also fly to Tel Aviv. Beginning December 1, 2019, BA will operate the A350 daily as follows:
- BA163 London Heathrow (LHR) 8:55pm Departure ⇒ Tel Aviv (TLV) 3:45am (+1) Arrival
- BA162 Tel Aviv (TLV) 7:00am Departure ⇒ London Heathrow (LHR) 10:30am Arrival
Virgin Atlantic is also launching flights to Tel Aviv later this year.
This flight can be booked with Avios for the following off-peak amounts. (Note there is no first class cabin on this aircraft):
- World Traveller — 10,000 Avios
- World Traveller Plus — 20,000 Avios
- Club World Suite — 31,250 Avios
There is Avios availability in Club Suite to experience the new product on several days in November and December, but availability improves to virtually every day from January onwards.
From January 1, 2020, British Airways will also operate the aircraft to Bangalore daily, as follows:
- BA119 London Heathrow (LHR) 1:45pm Departure ⇒ Bangalore (BLR) 5:00am (+1) Arrival
- BA118 Bangalore (BLR) 7:00am Departure ⇒ London Heathrow (LHR) 12:40pm Arrival
This flight can be booked with Avios for the following off-peak amounts:
- World Traveller — 16,250 Avios
- World Traveller Plus — 32,500 Avios
- Club World Suite — 62,500 Avios
If you’re short on Avios, don’t forget you can transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points or Amex Membership Rewards points to British Airways at a 1:1 ratio.
There’s hardly any Club Suite availability in January for this flight, but many days in February are available as well as almost every day in March and April.
H/T: Dan’s Deals
Featured image by British Airways.